Symphony Of Destruction Index du Forum
Symphony Of Destruction
Team Halo Reach , Plaisir , victoire , et Détermination !

Symphony Of Destruction Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Open Facebook Login Page In Popup ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Symphony Of Destruction Index du Forum -> Hors-team -> Inter-team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bernequit

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Open Facebook Login Page In Popup Répondre en citant

How To Open Facebook Login Page In Popup
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Sign up New issue Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Reload to refresh your session. Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: #140 (comment) Regards Ritesh Kadmawala camilonova commented Oct 18, 2011 Can you please what you sent in the email? i would like to see the example bimboy commented Dec 19, 2011 hi can someone please email me a sample code with the solution for this problem. .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . shareimprove this answer answered Jun 25 '12 at 11:12 Purusottam Kaushik 14910 add a comment up vote 0 down vote to avoid doing the login via a popup, you should kick off the authentication at the server side shareimprove this answer answered Aug 22 '11 at 15:25 Eddy Chan 1,1361815 add a comment up vote 0 down vote The popup blocker will always initiate if the Popup action did not originate in an event caused by a user. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . I have the popup login window automatically close after login. To prevent most pop-up blockers from blocking the pop-up you need to make sure the pop-up is as a direct result of a user-click. Anyways it was nice of you to still help me with the solution. It would be bad security. Regards Ritesh Kadmawala On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:35 PM, omab wrote: You could try opening the login page on a popup, that will show Facebook login/authorization form in the popup (maybe the mobile version suites better, I'm not sure if facebook has a popup version for server side auth). Basically it will like this: Open popup to social auth /login/facebook/ view Popup will load Facebook login page User logins/accepts the app Facebook redirect backs social auth /complete/facebook/ view Social auth app makes the user login and redirects to view defined by SOCIALAUTHLOGINREDIRECTURL setting. News News Quick Links Recent Activity What's New? Help . My code is thus: FB.init({ appId : THEAPPPIDDDD, status : true, cookie : true, xfbml : true, }); FB.login(function(response) { if (response.authResponse) { FB.api('/me', function(response) { FB.logout(function(response) { console.log('Logged out.'); }); }); } else { console.log('User did not authorize.'); } }); Any help would be greatly appreciated. Reload to refresh your session. Makes sense? Matas PD: I'm closing the bug because this is not really a bug, but we can keep the discussion on. I'm not really sure, but I think you can produce the same with iframes instead of a window popup, and you can embed that iframe in a modal dialog generated by any JS library around. thanks javascript facebook shareimprove this question asked Aug 19 '11 at 17:39 Dave Zhang 60117 I think it's impossible to do Facebook login without a pop-up - by design. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook window.open or ask your own question. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 10:33 Communityf 11 answered Aug 22 '11 at 15:39 Fareesh Vijayarangam 4,50531415 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. My [Github Business Twitter Linkedin Instagram 500px] 500px Twitter Feed Tweets by mahmudahsan Fanpage Popular Graph API & IFrame Base Facebook Application Development PHP SDK & Graph API base Facebook Connect Tutorial PHP SDK 3.0 & Graph API base Facebook Connect Tutorial Integrate linkedin api in your site Graph API & IFrame Base Facebook Application Development PHP SDK 3.0 Topics Facebook iOS Java/J2me Javascript Linkedin Linux Marketing Mixed Mobile MySQL Personal Photography PHP Programming Python Ruby Twitter Web iThinkdiff.net Mobile AppsTop kids learning apps for iOS and Android in App Store and Google Play in 2017Arabic Dictionary English Arabic TranslatorPlaying Math learning game improves our brain in many waysLAPS FUSE a new 2048 kind of puzzle game in app store and google play reviewYou learn something everyday if you searchSpanish Dictionary for iPhone, iPad, AndroidMath Mastery Multiplayer Released for iPhone, iPad Copyrights 2008-2017 all rights reserved by Mahmud Ahsan . So i dnt know how would i find out when user has logged in and i can close the popup window. Pick a username Email Address Password Sign up for GitHub Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account Open Facebook Login popup instead of redirecting to login page in the same window #140 Closed ritehs85 opened this Issue Sep 6, 2011 7 comments Comments Assignees No one assigned Labels None yet Projects None yet Milestone No milestone 5 participants ritehs85 commented Sep 6, 2011 Thanks a lot for this wonderful libraray. In the following code, replace the YOURAPPID and your website url, then the Facebook login will be popup-less. .. Active Topics . As mentioned in other answers, if you'd rather do the authentication process without popups at all, you would need to handle this at the server side using OAuth. ritehs85 commented Sep 7, 2011 thanks a lot 5a02188284
facebook nokia java downloadfacebook password hack v 4.0facebook chat client symbianpeace sign alt code for facebookfacebook camera apk downloadebuddy iniciar sesion facebookdownload aplikasi facebook xl gratisfacebook cover photo 400 x 150facebook mobile application for nokia e63galaxy note 3 facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Symphony Of Destruction Index du Forum -> Hors-team -> Inter-team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006